1.30 p.m , December 9, 2012 , Mumbai
After one month in Spain, I felt it would be interesting to note down 10 things about the trip that I will always remember!
There are definitely many more – but I guess the first ten things that randomly come to your mind without much of thought process and are the most genuine ones! So here goes the list!
- Maria – Thought I must be humane enough to begin with people rather than the worldly pleasures. Maria has been a wonderful colleague – very simple and extremely helpful. She has definitely become a good friend!
- Habib – He is a 15 month old baby of one my colleagues. I could call him my first friend in Spain. Since both of us did not know Spanish – we connected very well. Guess love transcends beyond language!
- Food – I thoroughly enjoyed the food and found it very tasty. I think I have even gained a few kilos.
- Lamps – I think this has been a great fascination for me – as is obvious from the earlier posts! So much as that wherever I go I used was obsessed with clicking pictures of only the lamps!
- The walk to Office – I consider myself as the laziest person in the world and detest walking. But surprisingly I loved the walk to and from the office every day. I also developed a habit of talking to myself during those walks .Thankfully the path to home is quite deserted and no one really saw me doing that!
- The downtown – It is beautiful – beyond description. Glimpses of it are visible in many of the earlier posts.
- Chocolate Croissants – Croissants which has some chocolate hidden deep inside. The joy when I got to the chocolate by eating the non-chocolate bit knew no bounds! I loved them. Not that you don’t get it in India. But never tried them there.
- The flat – A comfortable stay with a beautiful view and perfectly located!
- Tapas- The roadside Tapas. Weekends were spent in many of these Tapas doing nothing! Guess that’s an experience in itself.
- My Space – I guess being alone gave me the much needed space to be with myself. Though there were some disputes – it was worth every bit of it !
- Tapas – Seville, Spain (travelpod.com)
- The Tastes of Spain Meet The Flavors Of Italy In Shockoe Bottom’s Newest Restaurant (prweb.com)
- Tapas and Sangria (detailinthefabric.wordpress.com)
- Tapas Tuesday at Ceviche (greatdatesorlando.com)